PEOPLE I THINK I WOULD GET ALONG WITH REALLY WELL
- •Kid PresidentThis positive little dude seems like he'd host the absolute best picnics. I'm all about that. He also loves corndogs. I just wanna give him a high five.
- •Julie AndrewsShe's just so cool. I think that we could hold really great conversation. She's had so many cool experiences that I would love to hear about. Probably really wise. Could give me great advice about how to get my life together.
- •Neil deGrasse TysonHe loves science and space so much. I need people like that in my life. I'm also so here for people who are extremely smart and shut other people's negativity and wrongness down with factual information.
- •Alton BrownAnother guy who loves science, but it's food related science! I feel like I could learn a lot from him about cooking, baking and overall kitchen-y things.
- •She's great. A passionate woman in Hollywood, a writer in the music industry and a positive voice in the media. Such a ray of sunshine. I would love to go to Whole Foods with her.
- •Justin TimberlakeI'm not kidding. We're from the same city - instant best friend connection! I just wanna tell each other jokes and learn some cool dance moves. He seems like a really great storyteller with a lot of really cool stories to tell! I could really go for a round of golf and a barbecue sandwich with him.
- •Any and all baristas who have ever made me coffeeI just want to cherish them all and tell them how loved they are. Thank you for my source of life and happiness. Teach me your skill.