THE BEST JIMMYS, RANKED
There are so many good Jimmys out there. Here are some of the ones who come to mind.
- •Jimmy FallonObviously the winner here. He was in Fever Pitch (one of the greatest movies of all time), he's best friends with Justin Timberlake, and he hosts The Tonight Show aka the provider of Wheel of Musical Impressions.
- •Jimmy John'sAre you kidding me? They get your perfectly constructed sandwich to you in like 30 seconds. Those homies are rock stars. They all need raises and trophies.
- •Jimmy KimmelCreator of "I Told My Kids I Ate Their Halloween Candy" and that's about the extent of what sticks out to me about him. Still love you, though, Jimbo.
- •Jimmy DeanSerious shout out to the creator of those little breakfast sandwiches and positive commercials with the guy dressed as the Sun. The little jingle is cute, too.
- •Jimmy BuffettMargaritaville, duh.
- •Jimmy PageWell, he was in Led Zeppelin, so...
- •Jimmy CarterHe's pretty okay. He has done a lot more as an ambassador after he was out of office than when he was in office as the 39th POTUS. Cool guy, though. Still kickin', too!
- •Jimmy NeutronThis kid was a fuckin' know-it-all. And his dog was a robot. Honestly, this dude was weird. Also, what the hell was his hair supposed to be? An ice cream cone? Definitely not even in the top five of the best Jimmys.
- •Jimmy MattinglyLead singer of The Wonders from That Thing You Do! Only on here for his good looks. Scum of the Earth. Broke his girlfriend's heart and broke up the band. The worst ever.