MOVING TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
New experiences I didn't have in California
- •Who knew I would've had to use this ice scraper within the week?
- •Thinking, "Okay, Am I the only one at this grocery store that isn't high as a kite?"
- •Wait, I still have toes?
- •Then the barista said, "I am manually agitating the (coffee) beans," when referring to pour over coffee.
- •Finding myself surprised when it is NOT raining.. Which has been less than 5 times in the past month.
- •I actually have options for which gluten free entrees I can choose from.
- •The struggle of a pony tail or using a hood.