WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Yes...this is an actually chronological list leading all the way up to my current career choice.
- •VeterenarianThis was what I wanted to be. I specifically remember wanting to be a veterinarian for pandas. Then I realized that I would also have to cut the pandas open. That's when the magic died.
- •The next "Crocodile Hunter"As a child, I watched a LOT of Crocodile Hunter with Steve Irwin. I wanted to live for danger and hunt down the scariest creatures and have an gnarly accent. I wanted to "live like Larry." But then my hero died, and that was that.
- •SuperheroI watched a lot of Teen Titans, Justice League, and the Batman: Animated Series growing up. Who the poop wouldn't want to be a superhero? I actually believed I had super powers at one point in time.
- •AssassinThis one is a little twisted...but there is good reasoning behind it. I read the Alex Rider book series and there were a lot of assassins in it and I thought they were cool.
- •PirateThis was during my Pirates of the Caribbean phase...(it hasn't really ended either...)
- •RockstarBecause rock. That's why.
- •The next "Hannah Montana"Be a Disney star and singer?? Uh heck yeah I would be down for that.
- •ModelEvery girl in her life wants to be a model and that's just the gosh darn truth.
- •HairstylistI don't really remember why?
- •Cake DecoratorBecause I like art and I like cake. It's literally the best of both worlds.
- •Video Game DesignerBecause video games are cool and it's a rising industry! It would still be cool to be a part of that!
- •Film DirectorTechnically, this is where I want to see myself within the next ten years.
- •MusicianI have a passion for music and a lot of untapped talent. I know it and I don't mind sounding a little narcissistic about it either.
- •JediBecause it's the ultimate goal in my life and I'm tired of having to act like a responsible adult when everyone knows I'm really not.