WEIRD THINGS THAT HAVE DISTRACTED ME IN SCHOOL THIS WEEK
I hate school but I love zoning out thinking about strange topics and situations
- •Imagining my economics teacher as the lead singer of a punk bandHe has a single silver stud earring so it seemed fitting.
- •Imagining everybody with faces like the new "tiny face" snapchat filterDisturbing and frightening 2/10 would not recommend
- •Debating which mispronunciation of my last name makes me cringe moreCorrect: Muh-half-ee Not correct: Mah-huf-ee & Mc-calf-ee WHERE DOES THE C COME FROM
- •Picturing myself humbly accepting the Powerball checkThen proceeding to picture myself getting robbed
- •Picturing what I would look like w a bob haircutI won't be getting one.
- •Imagining girls' legs if shaving wasn't required.Gross but liberating
- •Imagining if "Borrowers" were realAs in the tiny humans from that movie with John Goodman p.s. They were really cute and we were friends in my daydream
- •Trying to invent sharpie nail polish in my headIt would be so simple and clean and easy and beautiful