Ways I Was a Grown Up This Winter Break
Basically being a grown up means spending money on boring things.
- •Bought windshield wipersThe fancy rain-x kind ☔️
- •Shopped around for new home insuranceMy rate went up. This is so boring.
- •Wrote my 2016 resolutionsBe prepared to be ~inspired~
- •Bought cleaning vinegarGoing to make those hard water stains my bitch
- •Hung out with my momEven went to a mining museum an hour away
- •Bought sweaters and socksWinter is coming
- •Bought dog treats in bulkBeing economical is the 🔑 to success
- •Helped my little brother with his resumeIf anyone is looking for an electrical engineer in California, lmk!
- •Drank responsiblyBecause I had to drive. One beer + two glasses of water + one hour wait. Can't be too safe!
- •Ate a kale and Brussels sprouts saladOn my own free will!
- •Submitted a rebate for home applianceI need that $50 so I can buy the aforementioned things
- •Cashed out some credit card reward earningsSee above