WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
What I wanted to be from age 7-15
- •When I was 7 I wanted to be person who made trampolines. Tubular, I know.
- •When I was 9 I wanted to be a veterinarian because that was the year I got my sweet and lovely cat Bella. Funny, my older sister named her after Bella Swan from twilight.
- •When I was 10 I wanted to be a musician. I really wanted to start a band and just go play for people and have fans. That year I got my first guitar and my friend and I made a band called Escape. Rad. PS: Escape lasted 2 weeks.
- •When I was 13 I wanted to be a History teacher. I don't know why, but that stuck with me for 2 years. Maybe it's because I was a little crap in middle school and thought that my academic performance did not matter because I was in middle school, also that the only class I was really passing was history. Sorry momter.
- •Now, at 15 almost 16, I am actually taking my classes to go into psychology and taking a French class online. French is cool, I like it. They psychology and science classes are hard, but I guess just because I'm a lazy bum.