Already on li.st? Open in app.
My sister and I just said all of these. Sorry, people flying to Charlotte
- •Me:"it's good that you got the norovirus today, instead of over Christmas."
- •Sister: "it's so interesting how disease spreads! This is an epidemiologist's worst nightmare."
- •Me: "it sucks that it's so highly contagious. I definitely already have it."
- •Jk too much to list!
Following the death of my grandma, my aunt suggested we start a blog -- the idea being that it will keep us together in absence. The blog has highlighted how, in addition to being related, we have plenty of common interests.
- •WineAnd updates from the wine store near my Grandma's, which my aunts were pretty sure they kept in business
- •RunningOnly in reference to my youngest brother
- •When I sat in the same spot in traffic for 20 minutes
- •When I saw an ad for a nearby neighborhood that played like a parody of out-of-touch rich people, but was really just made about/for out-of-touch rich people
- •When I put in "honky tonk brewery" into Google Maps and 3837262 places came up
- •When the sidewalk was closed because construction
- •Not eating popcorn for dinner
- •Remembering to change the oil
- •Not getting cranky when you have to stay up past 10:30 (also add to : being young is)