THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN SAY WHILE GETTING ON A PLANE
My sister and I just said all of these. Sorry, people flying to Charlotte
- •Me:"it's good that you got the norovirus today, instead of over Christmas."
- •Sister: "it's so interesting how disease spreads! This is an epidemiologist's worst nightmare."
- •Me: "it sucks that it's so highly contagious. I definitely already have it."
- •Me: "I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth."b
- •Sister: "I'm definitely going to vomit on this flight."
- •Sister: "but also, I'm craving a chick-fil-a milkshake."
- •Me: "that's a good sign!"