THINGS WE TALK ABOUT ON THE FAMILY BLOG
Following the death of my grandma, my aunt suggested we start a blog -- the idea being that it will keep us together in absence. The blog has highlighted how, in addition to being related, we have plenty of common interests.
- •WineAnd updates from the wine store near my Grandma's, which my aunts were pretty sure they kept in business
- •RunningOnly in reference to my youngest brother
- •How much Great Grandpa looked like uncle Ben, from the riceIs that ok to say?
- •BrooklynMore than the other boroughs, for sure
- •Bike ridingApparently 50 yr olds exclusively go on bike vacations now
- •Dead celebritiesThese blog posts are always titled "guess who died?" I think Grandma thought this game was morbid.
- •Frat partiesThey just come up
- •Hikingwhich 50 yr olds like almost as much biking