About my hair
My hair journey inspired by @aprilkquioh
- •I had a full head of hair as an infant
- •Check me out! So damn cute!Why so serious?
- •What are we all looking at?@Boogie was a total Gerber baby!
- •Yes, that is a tiny hat on top of my giant hair.I know you're jealous. It's cool.
- •Look at that hair!!!Yass!!!
- •My hair started to get much shorter by the 2nd grade. It was too much to handle. I totally understand.Wasn't @Boogie so freaking cute!!
- •Fast forward to relaxers, hot combs and unnecessary hair products and what you're left with is a lot of damage, breakage and shrinking hair
- •Many moons later I became way too comfortable with the bobMe and @Boogie performing as the spice girls. I was Ginger Spice!
- •Fast forward about 15 years and I had no idea what to do with my hair.It grew a little and somehow It would always end up in a bun in the back of my head.
- •Fast forward about 2 years and it was time to go natural. I couldn't watch chunks of hair fall out any longer.I transitioned for 1 year before my big chop. No pictures exist before I learned how to twist out. TWA did not look good on me.
- •Year 2 and I was starting to figure things out.When I said I was going natural I meant it. I make all of my hair products completely from scratch.
- •Still trying to figure things out.
- •Year 3 and I'm loving every minute of it!Look at me now!
- •Still trying to figure out what to do.But it's much more fun now.
- •I love my natural hair. It's big. It's beautiful. It's mine.