QUOTES FROM MY RECENT FACETIME WITH MY OXFORD-ATTENDING SISTER
To be fair to @madeline it was midnight England time and she was writing "hella essays."
- •Madeline-"I've ordered pizza three times this week." Me-"It's only Wednesday that means you've ordered pizza every day this week." Madeline-"I don't want to talk about it"
- •"Made out with this guy in the library, it was cool I guess."
- •"Stop moving the camera it's screwing up the wifi"Not sure that's how it works
- •"I've been eating a lot of gluten lately"
- •"My life revolves around thinking and drinking right now"
- •"I fully understand alcoholism, I get it. You've had a long hard week, just drink away the pain, I understand. I mean, It's cheaper than therapy"