TYPES OF DONUTS, RANKED
I love donuts.
- 1.Raised Donut, with frosting and sprinkles. A classic. This is a donut. These boutique donut shops with their fancy ingredients are fun, but this is a donut.
- 2.French Crueller, so soft and airy. It's flaky, but moist. Truly a wonder.
- 3.Blueberry Fritter, the better sibling of the apple fritter. This sucker is a meal. It's more rich than a blueberry muffin, and more hearty than a blueberry pancake
- 4.Paçzki (the little curly thing is supposed to be under the a, but Apple keyboard doesn't have that character), this European pastry may not be considered donuts by their native folk, but you know.. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
- 5.Long john, this was my favorite growing up. I love the custard but may be a little too sweet for me. This is a twice a year donut for me. Not a once-a-weeker like some of these.
- 6.Blueberry old-fashioned donut.. I love blueberries. It's rich, dense, and powerful.