Things I've learned this Week
- •"We Built this City" is worse than you remember it.
- •As early as 1974, and likely earlier, the National Council of Teachers of English were deeply concerned about the fairness of standardized testing. It seems we didn't learn much from them.
- •David Copperfield is lobbying Congress to recognize magic as an art, and they're wasting time listening.
- •Grace Slick hates "We Built this City."
- •You can blow on the end of a swimming noodle and spray water out and it's amazing.
- •There's a grave digging contest in Budapest.