Top 5 games I used to play as a kid
I played these games at family parties and on family camping trips.
- •MafiaNothing brings the family closer than slandering each other and shouting "look at her smirk, she's so guilty!" The ultimate ruse is to turn on your fellow mafia man and lead the witch hunt to look innocent.
- •Judge JudyAs the ringleader and second oldest, I was a tyrannical judge. The leg space beneath my desk was the jail where I often sent both parties during the trial. My biggest case was about a neighbor's missing/stolen pet penguin.
- •Hide and seekLaying flat on the chairs at the dining table or behind the curtains never worked but my mom loved me and pretended she didn't see me. My best moment was cramming myself into my hamper around the dirty clothes. When I got too old and big for that, I hid beneath the kitchen sink.
- •SardinesTo go extreme, play at a campsite. I once hid inside a tree camouflaged by scratchy bushes and made my cousin come in with me.
- •ThirteenA delightful four player card game we always play when we go camping.