What are the "must-do's" of the morning that have become integral in what you feel is a successful day
- •Make your bedFrom what I have observed from people of different disciplines, every win counts including the smallest wins. Making your bed can be a way to start the day with a completed task that helps your environment look orderly
- •Tea TimeBegins the process of warming you up at the core. Not to mention it is refreshing and healthy
- •Map out the dayThe anxiety and fear the unknown puts on us can be overwhelming. Provide yourself with direction so you can make your move towards success instead of the unknown
- •Collect all necessary itemsYou want to own the day, not prepare to own the day. Having all necessary things to making that happen
- •5 minute journalDo something small. Activate the mind and get the creative juices flowing. There are a vast amount of prompts to write on. Take your pick and explore your own mind!
- •Eat a decent breakfastFuel your body for the task you want to accomplish. Treat food as medicine and consume what you need
- •Wake the body upSome physical activity will definitely wake up the body up. Your mind and body need to be prepared to perform. Best to start somewhere.
- •StretchDoesn't hurt to prep your body for the natural wear and tear of the body
- •PetsTaking care of a pet is a good ritual to get in the habit of tended to others with good intentions. Also, you get to feel the sense of joy you've instilled into a living thing when they instantly show you how grateful they are
- •Be greatefulIt's all too easy to allow the stress of your agenda to come down on you. Find a moment to be grateful so that way you start off positive. Doesn't have to be everything you're thankful for but maybe start at 3 and think deeply about why
- •Dream logIf time or memory permits, log your dreams in. It's easy to gauge what you're conscious of but what about the things you aren't. Tap into that space and take a step to finding out.