Parking Space is King
I am currently waiting in a parking lot for a spot. I am not particularly desperate for a spot, but it would be nice to not lose my mind in this purgatoryesque parking lot lusting and hungering for a spot to free up. What are the top techniques to getting a parking space?
- •Black mamba strikeWhy continuously drive around and waste gas in efforts to get a spot. Spare a couple minutes and wait for a spot to present itself. Then, you strike!
- •Don't know? Just ask.Park with your hazards by nearby walk ways where people frequently come to the parking lot and ask if they are leaving their spot
- •Wish on luckWander to nearby places to park and test your luck elsewhere
- •ResearchSee if someone is just relaxing in their car. Who knows? Maybe they are about to leave. Ask and wait if you got a few minutes to spare.
- •Be THAT guy/DEFENSEDrive extremely slowly in search of a spot or don't drive at all and block the lane until a driver walks toward their car
- •PrayAllow the universe to do what it does: put things in motion for an opportunity to present itself to you
- •RantJust allow yourself to kill two birds with one stone: 1) take an open ended moment to express yourself about how pissed you are about wasting time in a parking lot, then 2) distract yourself til the opportunity presents itself to you
- •ExerciseJust pull your phone out and play a game. A spot will open up. So why not sharpen your mind in the process. Win-win.
- •Bribery: Chase the American DreamI want a spot, they want some money. We can work something out.
- •BarterI may have something someone would want. I want their spot. It's worth a try.
- •Just keep drive