THE BEST DAY OUTING I CAN THINK OF
Limited to the fact that I am in New Orleans. Would probably occur on a Saturday or Sunday
- •10AM: Go on a Nature Photography Walk at the Barataria Preserve of John Lafitte National Historical Park and Reservehttp://www.nps.gov/jela/barataria-preserve.htm this just seems like a super cool thing to do.
- •1PM: drive to High Point Shooting Grounds in Belle ChaseI've always wanted to shoot clay pigeons. This place does that and I think it'd be a cool way to interact with either one person or a small group, and it's an experience a lot of people won't have had.
- •3PM: Go for an early dinner i.e. supper at Restaurant des FamillesSeems like a righteous place and you could practice the photog skillz you just picked up at Lafitte. http://desfamilles.com
- •6PM: have a drink or many at the table outside my house. Let dusk settle in.
- •8PM: go rage in the city.