THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING NOW
- •Half my face is broken out.Washed all the stuff that touches me, but I think it's stress induced from my mom getting a pacemaker and generally how I treat myself.
- •My sleep schedule has been normalized.I had to buckle on four hours. I average five and a half per 24 now. That seems fair.
- •I'm not crying inconsolablyLast year this time was the start a of strange sad spiral for me. I'm grateful that my emotions/personality aren't so bubbled that they're just leaking out all over my day.
- •I got new glassesI'm only supposed to wear them when I've been staring at my computer for too long studying, but I look fucking adorable in them so fuck that.
- •This entire list was a ploy to post this selfie.I feel no shame.
- •Add your selfies here.Embrace the face
- •All my flaws!Suggested by @Jvg0122
- •Piglet is sitting on my legs.It's kinda her thing. When I lay across the bed to check my phone, she climbs on my back. Or my legs. (Even my butt, sometimes.)Suggested by @jhope71
- •Work selfie with my "I should have washed my hair three days ago" ponytail. 😂Suggested by @KristyTolley
- •Left my makeup bag in Seattle, so I'm makeup free until further notice.Suggested by @celestestelle
- •I contoured the hell out of my face for a presentationSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •Proud of my pal selfieSuggested by @eblofton