Last night my friends and I had a Halloween dinner. Here's everything we made...
- •We started off with a cheese ball shaped like a pumpkin!Tim made this cheese ball, inspired by a spicy pumpkin cheese ball @rachaelray recipe.
- •Next we had a fun fall salad!Amy made this salad. It was full of arugula, radicchio and apples but obvious highlight was the Parmesan crisps!
- •And then some squash ravioli!I made the ravioli. It was stuffed with butternut squash, sausage and pecorino and then sautéed in brown butter. I tossed in some more cheese, parsley, hazelnuts and then topped it off with Brussels sprout leaves and pumpernickel breadcrumbs.
- •For dessert, cookies!Desi made these cookies inspired by a Nigella recipe. Oatmeal cookies with Reese Pieces and pecans!
- •And finally...This trick or treater showed up. Hey Maple!