Let's Make No-measure Peanut Butter Cookies
And they're only a few ingredients!!! I made them on today's @rachaelray show! Check them out below. They also happen to be gluten-free!
- •1 8oz jar of peanut butterCreamy or smooth. Use whichever one you prefer (or whichever you have on hand).
- •1 1lb box of dark brown sugarIn a stand mixer, mix together the sugar and peanut butter until there are no more streaks.
- •3 eggsOne by one, with the mixer on low, add in the eggs.
- •SaltIf you like salty-sweets, add a big pinch. If you like cookies on the sweeter side, a tiny pinch will work!
- •BakeScoop the dough out into big balls about the size of walnuts. It should make about 1 1/2 dozen cookies. Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking.
- •EAT!A big glass of milk is recommended.