Lets Make Caramel Apples! 🍏
They're fun, easy and SO AUTUMNAL!
- 1.Unwrap your candies.THIS ISN'T FUN BUT IT'LL BE WORTH IT. I PROMISE!!!!
- 2.Melt the candies in a double boiler.(that means you place them in a glass or metal bowl over water that's at a low boil) I added a few tablespoons of heavy cream to thin it out a bit.
- 3.Place sticks in the apples.Popsicle sticks are fine but get creative! Left over chopsticks work great!
- 4.Dip 'emDip and twirl. You got this.
- 5.Roll them in something.I used pretzels because I love a salty/sweet combo. But you could use anything!!! Really!!! Suggest something! :)