Things Peanut Butter Is Really Good On...
Peanut butter may be my all time favorite food. I like it by itself and as a condiment. How do you like peanut butter?
- •Celery🐜on a 🌲
- •A piece of chocolateWho hasn't dipped a Hersey bar into a peanut butter jar like no one was looking?
- •Ice CreamOn it or in it, ice cream is definitely tastier with a little peanut butter swirled in or dolloped on top.
- •On a spoonJust by itself maybe the best way to eat peanut butter...
- •Taking one spoon of peanutbutter and one spoon of Nutella and eating them at the same timeSuggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •CarrotsWith a dot of SrirachaSuggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •On a toasted whole wheat English muffinPreferably with grape jelly.Suggested by @jeanette
- •On graham crackers or cat cookies from trader joesDessert of champions. Right @gabimoskowitz?!Suggested by @jeanette
- •Fresh baked hot brownieSuggested by @sally
- •On a grilled cheese sandwich! (Well, technically in a grilled cheese sandwich...)My dad used to make me grilled cheese and PB sandwiches when he was in charge of cooking. He used American cheese slices, not sure how it tastes with anything 'fancier' than American cheese.)Suggested by @K8ts
- •Delicious with a crisp, tart apple.Suggested by @THEToughCookie