Books I Got for Christmas
- •"Black Mass" by Dick Lehr and Gerard O'neillThe story behind Whitey Bulger and his relationship with the FBI
- •"In the Heart of the Sea" by Nathaniel PhilbrickShipwreck. Sperm whales. True Moby Dick without ahab
- •"Ant Farm" by Simon RichHilarious short stories...or so @stephaniederoo tells me
- •"Dirty Love" by Andre DuBus IIINewest novels from my favorite (living) author
- •"PT 109" by William DoyleJFK's survival story while he was in the navy
- •"Rogue Lawyer" by John GrishamMy mom knows I like to add in a simple Grisham novel every now and then. @bjnovak would be disappointed to learn that it's not called "The Something"