BEST SONG LYRICS ABOUT WINE - OH YAY IT'S A QUIZ TOO
How many can you name the song and the band for? You prob know most of them but will think you don't.
- 1."A bottle of white, a bottle of red. Perhaps a bottle of rosé instead?"
- 2."The sun went down in honey, and the moon went down in wine."
- 3."Spent my days with a woman unkind, smoked my stuff and drank all my wine."
- 4."We could live for a thousand years, but if I hurt you I'd make wine from your tears."
- 5."Mirrors on the ceiling and pink Champagne on ice."
- 6."Good weed, white wine. I come alive in the nighttime."
- 7."It's a black fly in your Chardonnay. It's a death row pardon two minutes too late."
- 8."Like a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape, I'm like a fine wine when I start to rap."
- 9."My heart is drenched in wine. But you'll be on my mind forever."
- 10."Never understood a single word he said, but he always had a mighty fine wine."
- 11.He says "Bring that bottle kindly And I'll pad your purse- I've got a head full of quandary And a mighty, mighty, thirst." Seventeen glasses Rhine wineSuggested by @seantimberlake