WINES THAT TELL THIS ETERNAL WINTER TO GO SUCK IT
This winter won't end!!! Grab these grapes and warm the hell up.
- •Cabernet. This is like the quintessential winter wine. Because you're gonna have a lot of steak.
- •Malbec. Perfection with grilled meats of all kinds. And empanadas.
- •Syrah. And go for the gold with Hermitage. Because in winter you're a hermit anyway.
- •Zinfandel. It's big. It's bold. It's great with BBQ!
- •Cab blends. Cabernet Sauvignon often needs another grape to balance out its structure and tannins. Enter Cab Franc. See how well this one pairs with a shit ton of snow?
- •Champagne. Bubbles go with EVERY season. And snow is a natural refrigerator.
- •Whiskey. For when all else fails.