Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •put Just Breathe by pearl jam on repeat
- •turned all the lights off in my car
- •stared at the incredibly bright Big Dipper
- •shed quiet, happy, grateful tears!!
Sometimes when feeling especially unappealing, it helps to remind yourself of times where you've felt beautiful and infinite.
- •holding a bouquet of flowers
- •when I am in a naturally occurring body of water (esp under a waterfall)
- •cutting fruit
- •those CD's "Now! That's what I call music", I made it "Now! that's what SHE calls music" and made a big point of it. I laughed so hard
- •Stayin- in- bed- stuy! the new name for bed stuyconsequently someone might just be saying "yea I'm staying in bed stuy this weekend" but high me will hear a funny play on the name of the neighborhood . I also was pretty good for this one
- •I smoked drugs
- •black lives matter.
- •this cat that rubbed up against me one time
- •tiny pug that sat in my lap
- •My own animal baby
- •wise old ladies
- •the Jefferson Market Library
- •the Jefferson Market Library's INCREDIBLE garden
- •Leonard Cohen musicreally hated him as a child- really understand him now.
- •the importance of lotionsome of my earliest memories take place after a bath, when my mom would slather me with a thick layer of Nivea (the old kind, housed in a tub not a bottle). having to wait an hour for this to dry was always the WORST, but now I preach the importance of moisturizing to everyone I know so you win, mom
- •learning how to properly address an envelopeme as a child: ILL NEVER NEED TO DO THIS
- •being politeobviously as a little turd of a child I never wanted to speak to old people, or anyone deemed not worth my precious baby time, but my mom is polite to EVERYONE. her first impressions are always stellar. I like to think it rubbed off on me
- •knees and lots of em!
- •try incorporating some elbowsthe elbows are very underutilized parts of the body when it come to sexy dancing. try using them- you may be pleasantly surprised.
- •the mouth is everything.subtlety is overrated- go all out with the sexy mouth movements. do what feels natural, a good tongue goes a looooong way.
- •Jazz handsself explanatory in their sex appeal.
- •baby hands
- •happy crying
- •the way dogs look up at their owners when they stop walking for a minute