Already on li.st? Open in app.
Here's to letting go and making things grow...
- •Flakes and/or those who don't mean their word, keep promises
- •Sexism, sexual discrimination or simply condescension or nepotism of any kind related to gender
- •Shit talkers. (I don't wanna hear it and if you can't say something nice--don't say anything at all.)
Bring it back, baby....
- •The old long vertical CD boxes...loved those!!!
- •Garbage Pail Kids(the originals)
I am actually trying to avoid using emojis less this year because I feel they're just encouraging a lack of needed expression and real communication, slower pace of connectivity, etc. however there are still a few I would have a hard time phasing out...
- •Red heart. (Hey, the world needs more love!)
- •Kissy face. Like the above, but for extra loveliness and those well-deserved
- •Fist punch. (Cuz there's some days when your love gets tested or you just have to stand up for what you love, believe in.)