MY FAVORITE EMOJIS AND WHY
I am actually trying to avoid using emojis less this year because I feel they're just encouraging a lack of needed expression and real communication, slower pace of connectivity, etc. however there are still a few I would have a hard time phasing out...
- •Red heart. (Hey, the world needs more love!)
- •Kissy face. Like the above, but for extra loveliness and those well-deserved
- •Fist punch. (Cuz there's some days when your love gets tested or you just have to stand up for what you love, believe in.)
- •Blue wave...hey, what can I say, home is where the waves are.
- •The awesome new middle finger emoji. (Like who doesn't need to throw one down at least once a day??)