DATE IDEAS I'D SAY YES TO
Because meeting up for a drink gets boring
- •Sporting eventDoesn't matter what kind of sports! I'm down!
- •A concertWanna steal my heart forever? Take me to see some good music. I'm yours.
- •HikingNot bullshit LA exercise hiking. Like, have to drive somewhere a little remote and make a real backpacking adventure out of it.
- •ArcadeOr barcade! This one is risky because I'll 100 percent kick your ass at pacman so you might stop loving me
- •Theme park or carnivalAnything with classic rides and games where I can win a giant ass stuffed animal. Bonus points if it's on a pier so I can live out my Nicholas Sparks daydreams
- •Night beachLiterally just going to a beach that's open at night, and it's even better if there are spots for a fire. This is best done in a group scenario, but I'll totally still count it as a date.
- •Record store/book store adventure datePick like 4 hole in the wall spots and spend a couple hours exploring. There are few things I love more than finding a treasure of a vinyl or hardcover copy of a rare book. The music people listen to and the books they love say a lot about them, and this is a great way to learn more about a person without interviewing them.
- •Outdoor moviesSo much better than watching Netflix on your couch. Pack snacks, bring wine and a big ass blanket. Boom, romantic but low key date.
- •Plot world domination