I HAVE A FEVER AND MY MIND HAS BECOME TOTALLY UNHINGED
Apparently I wrote this list last night while I was pretty sick.
- •I had a vision of my roommate, @wiblitz coming into my room with this beautiful purse that she just got and was so excited about. She sat on my bed and talked to me about it. I started to drift and she said, "hey, are you okay?" And when I looked again she was gone. She was never there.
- •I'm going to assume I looked into the future and @wiblitz is going to have some career success, as symbolized by the purse. I don't know how fever visions work but I'm gonna assume it's like ayahuasca.
- •This was the FIRST sign that something was wrongOr MAYBE something magical. Too soon to tell.
- •I took a nap around 3:00 when I started feeling funny, and dreamt that when I woke up it was MIDNIGHT and my voice had be stolen sea-witch style.But when I woke up for real and in a panic it was only 3:30.
- •I had an intense craving for PhoAnd Alyssa drove me to get pho because she's an actual angel sent from heaven.
- •I am both freezing and covered in flamesBut on the inside of my skin so nothing can be done to soothe me
- •"Is this man-flu? Is that what I get for not believing that guy when he blew me off because he had man-flu?"
- •I keep imagining myself in colonial garb and I'm pretty sure something like this killed me in a past life
- •God damn it I should have gotten a flu shotMan-flu shot?
- •For a second I wished I had a significant otherWhat the actual fuck?
- •My skin has been goosebumpy NONSTOP to the point where it's painful and I'm pretty sure I'm about to sprout fucking feathers or something
- •My roommate brought me some water and I cried when she left the roomI'm an actual cry baby
- •"Am I a werewolf? Is this me turning? Is the moon full tonight???"Watching Supernatural may have been a mistake
- •JUST THOUGHT WATCHING SUPERNATURAL MIGHT HAVE BEEN A MISTAKEWhat the fuck, brain? That's never a mistake. I'm loosing it guys.