ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR I'M MAKING IT COUNT
And starting 2017 FRESH AF
- •Today I quit my jobIt's a long story
- •I'm taking a last minute flight to Salt Lake to see the boyf tonightAnd have a New Years that is infinitely better than my last
- •And emailing all the bars in LA in the meantime
- •Because listen
- •If this year has taught me anything, it's that life is too short. So much is out of our control. Literally anything can happen and SO MUCH CRAZY SHIT did.
- •But there's so much that I DO have control over
- •I decide how I live
- •I can stand strong
- •I can leap and take risks and maybe fall flat on my face
- •But maybe I'll end up right where I'm supposed to be
- •I can choose to put myself first
- •And the world will work itself out around me
- •Happy New Year, loves.
- •Make this one count.