Shit I'm real good at.
- •Navigating without GPSI usually just need to see directions once and then I'm good for the rest of forever.
- •Falling for dirtbag guysYo I'm insanely talented at this. Every guy I've dated or had a serious crush on in the past six months has been a bartender, musician, actor, writer or some combination of the four. All of them wear a uniform of white tshirts and leather jackets. None of them wash their hair on a regular basis. Told you.
- •ProcrastinatingGuess how long it took me to write this list
- •Staring at girls in coffee shops and never working up the courage to say hi to them
- •Saying "no" to things I don't wanna doActually very proud of this because damn did it take me a while to be able to do this. "Hey girl can I get your number?" "Nope bye"
- •Making healthy foods REAL deliciousLast night I made a stir fry using cauliflower rice that was just 🙌
- •Drinking waterAsk @wiblitz. The server always says something about it when we eat anywhere. They usually just give up and leave the pitcher on the table.
- •LyingI don't do it often, I don't like to do it, but I am very good at it. My mom likes to tell this story of the first time she realized I was telling a lie: I was maybe 8, I really didn't want to eat what my grandma made for dinner and I told my mom this in Spanish, then turned to grandma and said in English "this is so delicious but I'm just so full" with such sincerity that I was excused from the table and I snuck off, stealing a candy bar from the cabinet on my way out to the tv room.
- •Only washing my hair like maybe twice a week and still having it look 💯This took practice but I'm a pro now
- •Remaining calmSure I'll have a panic attack sitting alone in my room when there is absolutely NOTHING wrong, but I am definitely the person you want around when shit hits the fan. Because in those moments, I am cool calm and collected. I am Sam Winchester without a soul levels of cold rationale. I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and it was actually creepy how okay I was.
- •Rhyming.When I write songs with my buddies (band?) basically we pick a theme or a prompt and they just start playing something and I just start singing whatever pops into my head, stream of consciousness style, and it usually works out pretty well.
- •Taking an exceptionally long time to get dressed.
- •FlirtingI'm totally shameless.