THINGS I ALWAYS FORGET UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE
Because a promise is a promise, @stevecady
- •That I don't like sweet thingsI can remember this when I order a cocktail but NOT when there are brownies or cookies in front of me. Anything too sweet honestly feels like papercuts in my mouth. I get excited and start eating them and about halfway through realize I don't enjoy it but I finish it anyway and then my stomach gets mad at me.
- •That my phone charger is in my car (if I'm home and about to fall asleep with my phone at 5%) or that my charger is in my room (when I'm in my car half way to my destination with my phone at 5%)
- •That Mercury is in retrogradeLooks it's always why shit is crazy, okay? You're gonna be fine, the planets just have to get it together.
- •I didn't take my pillsIn THREE days and that's why my iron levels are REAL low and my nails are blue now. (This is the reason I switched birth control methods, because I seriously cannot remember to take a damn pill.)
- •That my hair looks better the less I do to itEverytime.
- •Things I'm allergic toI really need to get better about this one
- •That I need to wash the jeans I wanted to wear out
- •That I already asked the barista how her day was and now I've said it twice because I asked her and she asked me back and then I went "how about you?" like an idiotShe's so cute though you guys it was distracting
- •Corn upsets my stomachI always think I'll be okay with just a couple chips and some guac and I'm always wrong. So delicious but the pain afterwards is in no way worth it.
- •That rush hour traffic is a thingI'm always late to everything
- •That I already ate the last kite hill yogurtAnd I suddenly really want one so I go to the fridge and there's nothing in there for me but broken dreams and sadness.