Pictures I want to post on Instagram but I won't
- •Surfing this weekendI've already posted two pictures from this weekend. Sigh.
- •My s'more from this weekendIt just really doesn't fit with my ~aesthetic~. I have 500+ pictures and 99.9% of them are of people and I'm afraid to break away from that so.
- •At a concert last monthI just missed the moment on this one. Wasn't sure then. Full of regret now.
- •Selfie I likeIt's like the s'more. I don't post selfies. Not about to change that. Or maybe. But not today.
- •View while landing in Costa RicaSee s'more.
- •Snapchat my friend took of meI think I'm probably the only one who finds this funny
- •Holding my dogs, wearing a Spurs jerseyIt's like double the love but the dogs just couldn't get the pose.
- •My legs ft my dogThis is seriously like a picture of nothing. I just think my legs look nice. And my dog is there too so.