Top 10 pics in my camera roll from the first half of 2016
Mostly these are pictures of myself where I felt I looked ~good~ because I am vain. But also some are here for the great ~mems~ associated with them!
- 10.S'mores over Memorial Day WeekendThis feels kind of lame and basic but hey I love my manicure and it's not a picture of myself for once and the fire is in the background all fiery so whatever.
- 9.Posin' in my sloth hatHonestly the best souvenir I've ever purchased. I feel like a hilarious gangster in this. I wore this outfit to class.
- 8.Selfie from roomie's borthdayI was seriously feeling myself this night and I 100% attribute it to the deep v.
- 7.Basic fancy drink picture from Costa RicaI have yearned for a fancy drink like this so I could take a basic picture with it for Instagram and be basic like everyone else I went to high school with and dammit if I wasn't going to find a fancy tropical drink on a fancy tropical beach. I had to ask around for this. I literally asked the guys walking around trying to sell tourists things if they had any drinks that came in, "Like a coconut or a pineapple please."
- 6.Roomie's birthdayI LOVE THIS ROMPER
- 5.Snorkeling in Costa RicaI love how this candid turned out. I look so ethereal, but if you look closely I had actually dived too deep and sucked in a lungful of water, so seconds later I was gasping and sputtering. Lol.
- 4.Outside of O'Charley's in Birmingham w/ the bffThis was such a hilarious and spontaneous night! Best friend from high school goes to college a few states away, hadn't seen each other in months. I'm sitting in class, she texts me and tells me she'll be in Birmingham (hour from me) on her way to nationals with her cheer team that night! I convinced my roommate to take me, but we were late so we missed the practice, and ended up following her bus to their hotel where we got dinner. (Bonus points because I look like a soccer player kind of.)
- 3.This picture of one of my family dogsMy sister sent me this because I crazy miss my dogs while I'm away at school and in this particular picture Daphne is blurry because she couldn't stop wiggling with excitement that my sister was home and my heart just bursts ugh.
- 2.My mom visited me!!!I really didn't think she ever would so that was exciting. Plus we have hardly any recent pictures together so the fact that I like this one makes me like it even more.
- 1.My birthdayRarely do I nail the in-the-moment-one-chance shots like this. Very proud. Loving the glow & my mom.