TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •MASHI always complained having to watch this one. I can only vaguely him the theme song. I have no idea whether or not it's actually a good show.
- •The OfficeI felt so lucky when they didn't make me go to bed when they watched this. Best show. Still love it.
- •Trading SpacesMy mom's favorite HGTV show for a while back then.
- •Criminal MindsI was actually probably 12 or 13 but it was still "that creepy show." I was obsessed with it like 2 years later.
- •PsychThis was the first tv show I can ever remember watching live start to finish. My whole family got very excited about it and into it. High quality show. Recommended.
- •Life with DerekThis was that Disney show about the step brother that was the same age as the main girl who she thought was oh so annoying. My mom really loved it for some reason, but the Disney Channel guys realized a little too late that they had built up A TON of sexual tension between these two teenage step siblings so it got cancelled abruptly.