These are the best things I've ever tasted, often for the first time
- •NutellaThe first time I had Nutella on toast I was 7 years old visiting relatives in Germany. Mind blown.
- •Brown CheeseI lived with some Norwegians in New Zealand for a few months & their parents sent them a care package with this stuff in it. Oh my god.
- •Lobster BisqueAt a restaurant on the south shore of Lake Tahoe, for my sister's birthday dinner. One of the best meals of my life.
- •Baked Brie with Jalapeño JellyI've had lots of Brie in my life. This blew it all away.
- •Green Curry with Lobster ClawsFirst Thai meal, when in college in Santa Barbara. Also found out about Thai iced tea. 🙏
- •JambalayaFirst meal in New Orleans. I was starving and it was PERFECT
- •McConnell's Ice CreamI lived in Santa Barbara for 4 years and never had McConnell's until a few months ago when my boyfriend bought it for us. Literally the best ice cream I have had from anywhere in the world.