Reasons I'm Happy To Be Leaving L.A. County
I'm moving to Portland in a couple weeks. I'm leaving a lot of good stuff behind, but there are a few "good riddance"'s too :)
- •The HeatOh my GOD the heat! Why does anyone live here??
- •Bye Bye Dodgers 👋Go Giants/Beat LA
- •Let's All ChillI find LA to be a very high-strung city. Most individuals are nice, but as a culture the place is too fast-moving & achievement-oriented for this Nor Cal girl. Maybe it's all the traffic?
- •Speaking of TrafficThis one's self-explanatory right?
- •I Need More GreenSomewhat related to weather. LA might not be technically desert all throughout, but it's kind of a concrete desert. I want grass! I want trees! I want soil!
- •A New ChapterLA saw some pretty bad breakups, including my breakup with religion. Portland will be the first city I've moved to as a secular/atheist person, and I could not be more excited about this.