FALL: A MEMOIR FOR THE FORGOTTEN
Who says these can't have a Pinterest page or a Starbucks drink named for them, too?
- •Sticky marshmallow-fingers.We all know too well the I-don't-really-know-what-to-do-with-my-hands-now pose.
- •Sticky marshmallow FACE.Well there goes your chance with the cutie in flannel sitting next to you.
- •Too much nutmegALL I WANTED WAS SOMETHING THAT TASTED LIKE AUTUMN
- •Sifting out seeds from the pumpkin innardsThis is totally worth the effort, right?
- •When that leaf looks SO CRUNCHY but stepping on it produces nothingLet's take a moment of silence for this one
- •Blazing heat from a fire on your faceAre my eyebrows still there?
- •Those thoughts that go through your mind when you eat candy corn(What REALLY are those things made of? And why can I NOT STOP EATING THEM?)
- •Burning your tongue on hot chocolate/apple ciderThat one's gonna stay with you for a few days
- •Lukewarm hot chocolate/apple ciderLukewarm anything, really.
- •Over-compensating for the coming cold weatherNo one will notice my pit stains if I'm wearing four layers, right?
- •Cutting open a pumpkin to find ROTTEN INSIDESThis happened to me today.