THINGS I THOUGHT I'D NEVER DO
But alas, here we are.
- •Wear tennis shoes and jeans.It happened.
- •Eat kale and like it.I KNOW, I know. I can't decide if I'm proud of myself or hate myself for this one.
- •Spend a good amount of weekday lunches in a middle school cafeteriaBecause #YtheLnot
- •Carry one of those "last-day-of-work" boxes full of desk junkDoes this make me a grown-up?
- •Use abbreviations and weird text-talk as much as I doI need a spray bottle for myself or something. One spray for "totes", two for "lol"
- •Mow the lawnTHAT'S RIGHT BOYS.
- •Eat an entire 12-inch pizza in a sitting.College, man. (It was gluten-free, so that makes it trendy and okay, right?)
- •Eat snailsThank you France and thank you butter
- •Wear leggings as pantsI gave in. They're just so freaking COMFORTABLE!
- •Go to Disney world more than two times in one yearNo ragrets.