Already on li.st? Open in app.
Fuck Pepperoni & Sausage
- 5.Broccoli & Mushrooms
- 4.Spinach & Tomato
- 3.Pineapple & Ham
They refuse to rank their 5 children, so I will rank them instead.
Let's get this straight...
- •FIRST BASEKissing (with or without tongue)
- •SECOND BASEHand and feet get in on the action
- •SHORT STOPDiscussion of STDs you may/may not have
This summer, take your significant other on a date to remember. Whether it's a first date or a last date, make it a date that he/she will tell their friends all about. Here are some fun ideas!
- •Plant A GardenStop carving your initials in trees and start planting them! Nothing shows your more caring than raising a mighty oak. And if one of you needs to hide a body under the tree, it's a perfect time to do so!
- •Cook Your Date A Loving MealWhat says "I love you" more than a mother's Placenta? Sharing a nutritious and 100% natural dish with your partner can create a bond that no pair of fuzzy handcuffs can mimic. So dig into your parents' freezer and find the Ziploc bags labeled "memories", if you want to give your lover a night to remember.
- •Armed RobberyGive a little "Bonnie and Clyde" spice to your love life! And nothing builds more trust in a partner than shaking down a local business for all they're worth. She's got his back and he's got hers.
- •Perform A SeanaceConnecting with each other is fun and all, but connecting to the ghost of a 1920's serial killer is a real blast and a half! They're soul have never rested and neither have their party spirit. Grab a copy of the Satanic Bible & a jar of salt and you're good to go. If one of you speaks Latin, that's a plus!
We shouldn't be subject to the wrath of fries. Shake the shackles of speared potatoes
- •Mac & Cheese
- •Fried Pickles
- •The Dark Side of the Spoon (Pink Floyd)Top Tracks: Honey, Eat (In The Pear)
- •Chewlittle (Pixies)Top Tracks: Wave of Marination, Here Comes Your Ham
- •Collard Green Album (Weezer)Top Tracks: Corn Beef Hash Pipe, Island in the Bun