Interactions while working at kinko's in the 90's
- •Got yelled at by a dominatrix because I "didn't know how important" she wasPerhaps you should get your own fax machine
- •Yes, a man can certainly help you if you prefer. My assistant will be here in about 4 hours.
- •I understand that this project is urgent, but as as you can see, the power is out from the storm.Copy machines require electricity. I can't "just make them anyway."
- •I'm sorry, we can't copy money. No, not even if you do it yourself.
- •I'm sorry, we can't change the passport photo background to make you a fake i.d.
- •If you throw your photos at me and storm out without giving me your name, they may go missing
- •I urge you not to laminate that ultrasound which is printed on heat-sensitive paperCouple was very upset that I refused to do it. I tried to explain how it would ruin the very thing they were trying to preserve.
- •There may be a queue. It's not festival seating.