Things I'm excited to do in NYC
Going to the Big apple for the 3rd time around and this time ON MY OWN! Yusss
- •The Ally Coalition talent show.Check out the line up. It's a damn dream. And it's charity! Double win
- •Museums!And lots of 'em. Want to do Guggenheim, MoMa, Whitney, Natural History, maybe a small part Met (saw the Egyptian wing last time),.... Soooo many museums and sooo little time
- •ShoppingGoing to B&N for books, wanna go to supermarkets (American supermarkets are so funny, the sizes of everything! As a European, it cracks me uppp!), wanna find some kickass thrift stores where I can lose several hours,
- •Chris Gethard's showAbout depression and anxiety and trying to live but in a funny way.
- •Brooklyn!Wanna see more of that. M'hat is great but Brooklyn is where it's at for a GIRL like me.
- •High Line'Cause it's close to my hotel. Also seems like a chill place to hang. Too bad it's december and prolly cold AF
- •Wanna go to coffeeshops and eat pastries and drink tea and read books.
- •M&M's worldI know, tourist trap but it's chocolate! Need I say more? Also need to go to Hershey's store but that 'cause my friend loves the caramel kisses.
- •Probably just walk around like a lunatic bc ITS MY FAVE CITY