Names for Football Teams When Nfl Goes Global
a fun little exercise — logo suggestions included
- •the Mexico City Aztecs
- •the Rio de Janeiro Redeemerspotentially amazing logo here
- •the Toronto Billsofficial relocation from buffalo, switch back to retro logo because it's so much cooler
- •the Calgary Stampedersmoved up from CFL, welcome to the big leagues
- •The Seoul SoulPuns are an international language
- •The Berlin Wallbreakersmore wall in the logo though
- •the Munich Barvariansobviously go less Viking with the logo.
- •the London City Foxesas in "city fox" because somehow there are 16 foxes per square mile in the city of London which is amazing — picture on of these silhouettes trotting in front of the London skyline.
- •The Liverpool Scousersthe locals are known as Scousers, named for a type of stew — logo should be some type of boat to reflect Liverpools status as a famous port city.. or the logo could just be the Beatles
- •the Dublin Leprechaunspicture this: green helmets with rainbow stripes starting in the back and arcing down into the middle of each side into a simple pot of gold.
- •the Madrid MatadorsI'd do the muleta in red though... they could do a pregame bullfight as entertainment, right there on the field!
- •the Sydney Kangaroosthe Roos — their kicker better have one helluva leg though, gotta rep for the roos
- •the Buenos Aires GauchosThe international equivalent of the Dallas Cowboys, South America's Team
- •the Beijing DragonsI'd look for a dragon that's oriented horizontally rather than vertically.
- •the Tokyo Samuraisjust a badass team name and concept — the merchandise and game time entertainment possibilities are limitless... and they could have sushi at their concession stands