Reality Shows I Admit to Watching
Hope this is salacious enough @film114
- •"Gold Rush" Discovery Channel- you would think watching people move dirt would be the tedious, but there is nothing more entertaining on television. The characters ugh. Gold is right.
- •"Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" Fox- it's not on the air anymore, but I spent plenty of hours confirming where I once got food poisoning from.
- •"The Bachelor" ABC- I don't watch it, but my lovely, beautiful, and 100% perfectly Jewish mother says that I would be a great contestant.
- •"Shark Tank" ABC- watch this and don't cry. http://abcn.ws/1vW667G actually that's impossible. You'll cry
- •"Pawn Stars" History Channel- has anyone else ever realized that Mark- the bearded expert who runs the Clark County Museum system- has a wife and wondered about his sex life? Anyone?
- •"American Pickers" History Channel- the best nap you'll ever take.
- •"Top Chef" Bravo- in all seriousness, still the best competition on tv.
- •Other E! and Bravo shows that I'll readily admit I watch/check out occasionally while I eat lunch at home alone (#writerliving) : Kardashians, millionaire matchmaker, million dollar listings (you all do it! admit it)