THINGS I KEEP A DAILY RUNNING COUNT OF
- •Steps I'm walking upIt just starts happening and it never doesn't happen. I also do this when I fall down stairs.
- •Times I've been rude throughout the dayNot to be proud. The opposite really. I'm trying to tame my salty tongue. "Only made a vaguely mean face once today."
- •Times I've Honked6/24/15 - 4 honks
- •Times I've tweetedToday - once. When I started I set a goal of 3. Not overkill and enough to keep me from being a chicken shit.
- •ZitsThere were only 3 yesterday goddammit, who's this new guy???
- •CaloriesBut not everyday. God bless apps for making this process so damn easy. I once found the entire calorie count for the Dennys Hobbit Hole breakfast on MyFitnessPal. It warmed my little fatty heart.
- •Fucks I GaveA lot. I care okay.