HAIR PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
I'm a product snob for sure and think there's never too much product. Ok, well sometimes there is, but that's like when there's an economy sized tub of neon blue gel in your hair. Just. No.
- •Oribe Dry Texture SprayNot a dry shampoo everyone. Powdered texture spray. Perfect for getting that sexed up, big curl look or for folks like me with fluffy, static-prone fine hair, it gives a little grit. Wait I almost for got to tell you about the SMELL - so. good. WIZARDRY IN A CAN PEOPLE!
- •Oribe Imperial BlowoutThis literally replaced 3 other products I was mixing together. Perfect for smoothing out fine frizzy hair, but won't weigh it down. HEAVEN.
- •Bumble and bumble Repair Blow DryGreat for keeping ends healthy and strong. Provides some heat protection.
- •Kerastase Initialiste SerumStem cell goodness for your hair. Great for the fine areas around your hairline. Magic potion.
- •Oribe Royal BlowoutNot to be confused with Imperial Blowout. This is spray oil that is the ultimate frizz killer. Great for coarse, thick hair or fine hair. Little goes a long way. Also has heat protection!
- •Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer HairsprayMy most fave hairspray of all time. Not sticky. Great hold. Very fine mist. Just go get it. Now.
- •Oribe Superfine HairsprayWhen I'm not covering myself in Sheer Lacquer (see above), this is my go to. Can be a little sticky if you go crazy spraying. Not crunchy, great hold. Plus same smell as Dry (and most other Oribe products... Mmmmmm)