9 THINGS YOU CAN EAT AT MIDTOWN’S NEWEST FOOD HALL
Great news: UrbanSpace Vanderbilt, Midtown's coolest food hall is officially open to the public — a total New York lunch game changer. The 12,000-square-foot hall unites beloved favorites and brand-new concepts. Take a look at all of the offerings here: http://grb.st/1V0sXWn
- •Roberta's famous Bee Sting pizza.
- •No. 7 Veggie's deluxe veggie burger with cucumbers and fries.
- •One of Sips & Bites' specialty toasts.
- •Amali Mou's pork gyro.
- •Bangkok B.A.R.'s chicken pad Thai and coconut drink.
- •Hong Kong Street Cart's cold peanut spinach noodles.
- •Asiadog's hot dog and beet juice.
- •Mayhem & Stout's bánh mì sandwich
- •Luke's Lobster's BLT roll