Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •PengeThat well known place in South London
- •CockfostersFound at the end of the Piccadilly line on the London Underground
Various beaches. Most of them are in Cornwall.
- •St Ives
- •Praa Sands
- •St Ives again!
- •Circus ringmaster
- •Marine Biologist
- •Travel writer
- •According to National Geographic, "giraffes are sociable, peaceful animals."
- •Giraffes only sleep for 2 hours a day
- •Giraffes can run at 35mph. I can run at about 5mph.
- •Giraffes have beautiful, spotted coats. My coat is purple and the lining in it has ripped.
- •Kew Gardens
- •Hampton Court
- •The Shard